Cross-Linked Polyethylene Foam (XLPE) with pressure sensitive adhesive tape (PSA), is a flexible closed-cell type of polyethylene foam.
- High-density indicator (4 lbs)
- Durability, puncture-resistant
- Impact, shock and vibration absorption
- Sound absorption
- Bacteria, chemical, grease, mold, oil, and solvent-resistant
- Easy to cut with an exacto knife
- Non-dusting and easy to clean
The cross-linked foam is made to be stick on HDPE surfaces. Always prepare the surface beforehand.
See also Crosslink foam gray 3/4''
|Length inches||96 ''|
|Height inches||1/8 ''|
|Width inches||48 ''|
|Unit weight pounds||4 lbs (1.814 kg)|
|Reusable||No, if glued|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||No|
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!