The FL-COU20 is an extra-low-profile side-mount full extension drawer slide. Full-extension allows drawers to open the full length of the slide, allowing for greater access
It is popular in office storage while also bringing its smooth and silent motion to box drawers, pipe and joint drawers and any other type of application which may require the use of drawer slides.
Capable to support up to 99.2 pounds per pair, it can be used for drawers up to 22" wide, it is intended for light to medium duty applications.
Combine with FL-COU-U to install to any pipe structure.
Have a look at our HOW TO to learn all about how we use the FL-COU20 here at Flexpipe!
See the installation steps tab to view how to install the FL-COU20.
|Units per box (sold separately)||10|
|Length inches||20 in (500 mm)|
|Box dimensions inches||11 X 9 X 5 in (279mm X 229mm X 127mm)|
|Compatible pipe systems||Flexpipe, Creform, Fastube|
|Electric conductivity (ESD)||Yes|
|Material||Hot rolled steel (SPHC)|
|Steel hardness (HRB)||0.65|
|System operational temperature||-58°F à 185°F (-50°C à 85°C)|
|Manufacturing technique||Folded and welded|
- Ensure you have the following parts:
- 1x FL-COU20 (pair)
- 4x FL-COU-U
- 6x F-A85/8 (for large cabinet members)
- 6x F-S81/2 (for hdpe box drawer) or
- 6x F-A85/8 and 4x FL-COU-U (for pipe and joint drawer)
- 3x 28mm pipes of your choice (structure)
- 1x Drill w/ #2 square head
- Separate slide members by pushing the disconnect latch into the drawer member.
- Install large cabinet member with F-A85/8 screws and FL-COU-U to P-1 structure using the 1st hole of the HJ-1 joint set to line up the slide with the front of the structure.
- Check that both cabinet members are vertically and horizontally parallel.
Make necessary adjustments.
- Install drawer member through slots to side of box drawer or
pipe and joint drawer using corresponding screws
- Insert drawer member after making sure ball bearing retainers are fully forward. Close drawer completely.
For more info have a look at our videos for:
Need more informations ?
Here's everything you need to know!